• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

a big hello from sweden!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Welcome to the hive Zilogan. (I will make Wolvers job less painful and post the welcoming commidy)

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome zilogan
We are welcoming a lot of new friends from Sweden lately! Some of our most important users are also your good neighbors across the water in Denmark. I live in Michigan, USA and we REALLY have a LOT of your great hockey players here... time to win the Stanley Cup again!

[off-topic] Not a bad try, Sacrimo but you nerfed the cnp job on my standard welcome message... lol

Notice that "User Information Page" is pointing at Nardo instead of zilogan? I always have to change that link for each new user!

Some good places to start include:
:emote_laugh:

Level 32
[off topic]

I think it's GREAT that you are interested in welcoming our new friends, Sacrimo!

Just try to develop you own unique style maybe?

Check out what HeretoDLstuff came up with, it's pretty cool.

Just figure out how you want to help our new members and then "lay out the welcome mat" with a good old fashioned Italian-American "Ciao!"

I wish I spoke some Swedish though... I'll try to find a good translation site.

Status
Not open for further replies.