• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGlowingAxe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Apheraz Lucent
I asked in texturing section if it was good enough to upload and i think it was hawknight or something like this.ö told me that it was good enough to upload.
So why not give it a try!? :D

Update: Reduced fire because wasnt visible at all

Update: Rmoved Fire and added just normal glow because noone like the fire.

Keywords:
Furious,swipe
Contents

BTNGlowingAxe (Icon)

Reviews
11:38, 8th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Looks really cartoony. The lines aren't exactly perfect. The BG is not good either. Too uneven to be considered a glow.

M

11:38, 8th Jan 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Looks really cartoony. The lines aren't exactly perfect. The BG is not good either. Too uneven to be considered a glow.

Level 10
Try to enhance the flame, dont use "colour" blending mode, try others instead, like soft light, or highlight. Otherwise it decreases the quality of ur icons a lot, making it blur, unclear and a lil "dirty". BTW the axe looks good...have better space for improvements. 3/5

Level 25
Make the axe stand out more. Darken its lines and shading, so it looks like it is in the flames, not behind them. It also don't need to be so solid flames either, just make it burn at some places at different spots in front of the axe, so we can see that it is the axe that is the focus of the icon.