• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCautious

A match for agressive and defensive. plz feedback, not really like it, tell me ways to improve it.

Keywords:
cautious, coward, rat, wolf, dog, animal, wild, beast.
Contents

BTNCautious (Icon)

Reviews
23:52, 5th Apr 2010 enjoy: Enough freehand. You should draw them all by yourself though. I can see that with your talent, it shouldn't be a problem.

M

23:52, 5th Apr 2010
enjoy: Enough freehand. You should draw them all by yourself though. I can see that with your talent, it shouldn't be a problem.

Level 9
Somehow it looks rather simple. Maybe the head is too high or something. Otherwise its ok, not as good as the aggressive one though.

Edit: Also the aggressive one looks like a bear, when this one looks like a wolf. With a quick look they seem to form a set, but shouldn't set have more in common, in this case the animal.

Level 11
Wow i loved all of 'em.
But i've gotta say this is the one i liked least :/.
The mouth of it looks alittle pixelated, just draw smoother line and it's gone.
I think the glow doesen't fit... maybe a white glow as "Passive or Cautious"
Just an idea :).
I realy liked 'em all but i think this one could need some finall touches :).
Great Work!