• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Fishing Rod

Editted the wrapping and looks better now. Also changed the stone and gave the line a blueish look at least closer to a normal fishing line. I konw the poly is high but if I change it then it won't look as good as it does now. Also scaled it so it fits the units so you dont have to scale it by yourself. Perfect fit for a villager unit :)

My old one is still here so use that if you think thats better. Here is the link to that one;
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49963&prev=u%3DMeteORA

Enjoy and give credits if you use it!

**Fixed the attachment problem.

Keywords:
Wooden Rod Fishing Pole Fisherman Village Fish
Contents

Wooden Fishing Rod (Model)

Reviews
07:32, 18th Feb 2009 General Frank: A good model. Creative, but somehow not that perfect. Anyway, I approve.

M

07:32, 18th Feb 2009
General Frank:

A good model. Creative, but somehow not that perfect. Anyway, I approve.

Level 8
Let's go fishing! :D
I remember that I played a fishing game on battle.net last year, and I kinda liked it.
This model could be a nice addition to those games.

=>Regarding the fact that I haven't tested it in game or in any viewer, I'll give it a nice: 4.5/5

Level 9
As far as I can see it is a good model. BUT.. who the hell would use it? I mean is a footman going to attach it to his sword? or a Villager fishing with one hand? I'm not talking about people. I'm talking about WC3 models. And the it is pretty big as I see in Magos.

Level 1
Its a nice fishing model, should be used in multiple games (with both fishing rods... for diversity >:D)

Misha... I think he did that incase people liked the old one better... there is a huge file size difference between them, and they look differently. Not like they are the same model.