• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

冰与火之歌1.06a-魔龙狂舞

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Robert Baratheon who overthrew the rule of the “mad king” Aerys II Targaryen dynasty, have died under the wild boar tusks. His son Joffrey Baratheon‘s throne has been questioned. House Stark of Winterfell, House Lannister of Casterly Rock, House Tyrell of Highgarden and many other families are in chaotic melees, meanwhile, Daenerys Targaryen, over the narrow sea, similarly ambitiously attempt to recapture the iron throne. Who will be the final winner for the king? Players will play one of the families to fight for the iron throne! Please remember: supporting your allies may be able to survive better in this war. Click F9 for specific content if necessary. This map gives prominence to the army group and the army soldiers should be paid every month. This version which mainly based on 1.06 has been added a lot of content. For example, marking each of the areas, replacing some building model, increasing decorative architecture, the aura and introduction of each domain’s families, changing the models and trademarks of many units, broadening the intersection of some areas for players’ convenient and weakening the archers, strengthening the infantries, modifying the bug which the equipment in the store will fall to the ground, and eventually using the original royal emblem on the Internet! I am exhausted for making the map! It can be said that terrain has been very close to the official maps of A Song of Ice and Fire which can be seen in the original version.

Keywords:
A Song of Ice and Fire
Contents

冰与火之歌1.06A-魔龙狂舞 (Map)

Reviews
04:16, 23rd Feb 2014 Hell_Master: English language maps only. I'm very sorry...

M

04:16, 23rd Feb 2014
Hell_Master: English language maps only. I'm very sorry...