Hi, everyone! I used the following Lua commands when I tried to append an ability 'A001' to the ability list of an unit "h005":
//! i makechange(current, "uabi", "A001")
However, that command doesn't work. All abilities of the unit will be replaced by the single 'A001'. Actually, I Just hope to...
The original ability list of an unit will be replaced by a single value of "A001" when I use the following Object Merger Lua command:
//! externalblock extension=lua ObjectMerger $FILENAME$
//! i setobjecttype("units")
//! i createobject("hmpr", "h005")
//! i makechange(current...
🔨 Hive's 3D Viewer has been updated! 🔨 It now supports MDX1100 which should fix a lot of issues when viewing HD models in our 3D Viewer. We encourage you to check it out for yourself and report any issues you find in the Site Discussion board.