• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Rating Table

Level 5
General Rating Table
[0][+][-] are the same as 3/5, [---] and [+++] are 1/5 or 5/5 respectively]
[+++] Perfect or almost Perfect
[++] Very Good
[+] Good
[0] Neither Good Nor Bad
[-] Bad
[--] Very Bad
[---] Horrendous

The Verdict in the Beginning is an overall experience rating. Therefore don't be surprised if you find a Map where more work was put into it with a worse rating than a simple map. For this Verdict the enjoyability (which is subjective) of the map is the most important aspect.

Also please don't confuse a Rating of 3/5 ([-][0][+]) in comparison to 4/5 ([++]) meaning that the first is like saying "This is Sh!t compared to the other". That is not the case. In general the Final Verdict is also a personal Opinion and you are free to have your own.

EDIT 27062016: Revised the Structure for Revival of my strange occupation. With [+++] meaning, that I think a map/campaign "couldn't have been done better" and I really like (or at least appreciate) it. [---] would be just a "bad job" in that either the map/campaign is (mostly) unplayable or something breaks the experience totally for me (FoR ExAmPlE sOmEoNe GoInG lIkE tHiS iN dIaLoGuE). [---] is very unlikely to happen any time soon. Please refer to "Hive Journey X" and "Hive Journey X-2" if you're curious how I think a [---] game would look like, if it isn't just broken/unplayable (I like to think that they're a funny read). Keep in Mind that these Reviews follow the old structure. If you're curious about that, check the "Full Reviews from years past" which hold more serious Reviews.
Last edited: