• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
gona need 2 spells...
1 is fire breath for my demon = Hero Pit lord gona be a long fire breath and pretty big should look cool effect 1200 area range distance from pit lord and u and damage every thing in who comes in the way area gona be 300 and distance range 1200 and it should look like a big fire breath that comes from the demon ... damage gona be 300 level 1 400 level 2 and 500 level 3
name.: Fire Breath

second spell is this one i found it on a map but it leaks like hell...
here is map spell named Earth Mastery....
gona be the same if u can do that one :p

and if u got time if u could do a thunder clap who makes the unit jump before he makes the clap like a thunder clap but he jump before :p

i gona upload 2 maps its the reason why i edit and i gona explain better what i want ....

1) i want exactually a fire breath that makes fire in a line whos gona be 1300 in range 300 wide....
it gona kill 300 damage level 1 and 400 level 2 and 500 level 3 gona look awesome....

2) i need a thunder clap and make the hero jump before the clap... like first u klick on thunder clap then unit jump and then he hit ground and make thunder clap... damage 300 level 1 and 400 level 2 and 500 level 3....

3) i want earth mastery. This spell on this map i want on my map but without leaks and i gona post map here so u can take this spell and make it good on a little map with all the other spells :)

and i posted a image of the fire breath how it gona be :)
its there down...

Attachments

• rfwefwewefwef.w3x
    28.9 KB · Views: 66
  • FIRE BREATH LOOK LIKE.JPG
    FIRE BREATH LOOK LIKE.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Level 5
there already is a breath of fire spell use that you dont need some on to do that do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.