• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ban the Barry-drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Recently the community have witnessed a dangerous drug spreading among many of our own beloved people, making their avatars dance eternally!

Normally, I'm not against the using of drugs - I have quite a few experiences, but always done it with caution and stayed away from the dangerous ones. This one is something I have never seen before, a young dangerous drug, which I believe can lead to no good. The hidden object below shows the symptons proving that a Hiver is drugged up! Don't look for more than 20 seconds, or who knows what might happen?
Berkastel.gif
I call it the "Barry Drug", and I recommend everybody to stay away from it. Do not let the dealers trick you into drugging yourself up - stick to your old beloved avatar!!

The man behind it all, seems to be Wazzz, who have earned fame and black market reputation from dealing these seemingly innocent Barry Drugs all over the place, but don't be fooled!

Let's kill it before it grows too much! Let's ban the drug, and put an end to Wazzz' illegal doings! I have seen too many brothers and sisters falling to his crimes already, but I believe that we still have time to save the most in here!

Together, we can make the neccesary change! People, together we are the Hive! Together, the Hive can ban the Barry-drug!

Level 19
Because you vandalized every single of 100 pages on the Hive Workshop wiki, infecting the entire place with Barry-Drugs, and because you are turning many of the other members on this site into criminals! See, Trolman wants to kill me now o_O

Long live the free people!

Because you vandalized every single of 100 pages on the Hive Workshop wiki, infecting the entire place with Barry-Drugs, and because you are turning many of the other members on this site into criminals! See, Trolman wants to kill me now o_O

Long live the free people!

The wiki? You are taking it way too serious.

Level 19
@Doomlord: Okay, let me tell you. Wazzz drugged you up, and you are way too blind to see, but maybe you can still be saved. Go, remove the Barry avatar!

@Frankster: Wikis are supposed to be taken serious, mr. Frankster, and you are supposed to be on my team as the only one in here with a normal avatar o_O

@Wazzz: Oh really, then somebody else imposting you did it. Everybody, that I have interrogated, tells me you are the man behind it all!

Level 5
Ah, you think Bane quotes are your ally? You've merely adopted the Banes quotes - I was born with them! Molded by them! I did not get any other quotes until I was already a man, by then they were nothing to me but PATHETIC!

When this forum is overrun by Barry... then you have my permission to log off.

Level 5
no this is a revolution... we are here to restore rightful control to the people, and in exchange they will become all Barries.

Status
Not open for further replies.