• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zul'rakshaz's quest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
ok this is my very first proper map
i dont care if there is anything wrong with this 1

Keywords:
troll, pig, island, quest
Contents

Zul'rakshaz's quest (Map)

Reviews
13:19, 16th Jun 2008 Septimus: -Cinematic too fast. -Kill Zul'jin and the game won immediately (I consider this as bug) -Portal name is Way Gate ? -Doesn't need to fight Murgul because they are sleeping during the night. -No need to fight...

M

13:19, 16th Jun 2008
Septimus:

-Cinematic too fast.
-Kill Zul'jin and the game won immediately (I consider this as bug)
-Portal name is Way Gate ?
-Doesn't need to fight Murgul because they are sleeping during the night.
-No need to fight Portal Guardian, just rush into the Portal and immediately been teleport to other area (I consider this as 2nd bug)
-Camera doesn't get reset once meet Rarlowe The Miner (I consider this as 3rd bug)
-Just need serpent wand to distract the spider and I can escape from the cave without fighting it.
-Once I rush into the way gate without fighting the skeleton and the skeleton follow me, the cinematic keep replay and replay (I consider this as 4th bug)
-Doesn't need to fight Turtle because they are sleeping during the night.
-Doesn't need to fight Pit Lord

Overall - 1/5

I am sorry to reject this map, there is just too much bug. Please fix those bug right away and thank you for your cooperation.

Level 1
Haha, cool map.
I didn't find any glitches throughout it, although it was very hard to kill the creeps with such bad spells :S basic hero spells, meh, never liked them

Level 31
ok this is my very first proper map
i dont care if there is anything wrong with this 1

If you don't care anything wrong with it and it had a flaw. Your map could had possibly rejected.

Here is my comment about your map after I play it.

-Cinematic too fast.
-Kill Zul'jin and the game won immediately (I consider this as bug)
-Portal name is Way Gate ?
-Doesn't need to fight Murgul because they are sleeping during the night.
-No need to fight Portal Guardian, just rush into the Portal and immediately been teleport to other area (I consider this as 2nd bug)
-Camera doesn't get reset once meet Rarlowe The Miner (I consider this as 3rd bug)
-Just need serpent wand to distract the spider and I can escape from the cave without fighting it.
-Once I rush into the way gate without fighting the skeleton and the skeleton follow me, the cinematic keep replay and replay (I consider this as 4th bug)
-Doesn't need to fight Turtle because they are sleeping during the night.
-Doesn't need to fight Pit Lord

Overall - 1/5
Should be rejected since there is too many bug on it.

Haha, cool map.
I didn't find any glitches throughout it, although it was very hard to kill the creeps with such bad spells :S basic hero spells, meh, never liked them

I am suprise that you did't found it....