• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Zombie Spawn Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My friend did the triggers but still isn't working how i like it to.

Basically when a unit(of one type of specific unit) enters the graveyard(region) an walks across in that region a zombie spawns at unit position every second. All that works but the problems I see is:

-There are 5 same units and if 1 goes in it then all 5 units have zombies spawning next to them which only suppose to happen to the unit going into the graveyard now all 5 of them.

-when that unit leaves the region the zombie spawn for them stops

To bring it all together. If I were putting this in a game and there were 5 players and only 1 player goes into the graveyard. Then it starts the zombie spawn for all 5. Suppose to happen only to the unit going in, and if that unit leaves graveyard to other side then the zombie spawn of the position of unit stops.

I'll be attaching the map file in this post.

P.S Im not good on explaining so if theres something u dont understand just tell me. Thanks!

Attachments

• Zombie Spawn trigger.w3x
    20.9 KB · Views: 123
Level 6
I have fixed what you asked :ogre_haosis:.. btw you probably dont dont the line of custom script that sets the integer to 0.

Attachments

• Zombie%20Spawn%20trigger[1].w3x
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
Level 6
Oh I get you! You can add a trigger, A generic unit dies, check if the unit is in the unit group if so remove it from the group this should solve it I think. If it doesn't however you need to set the Integer I added to the number of units in region matching conditions, you can make it so the matching unit is alive = true, unit type of matching unit not equal to zombie and so on....

Status
Not open for further replies.