• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie-map playable landscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is a landscape I made for my zombie-survival map 2 years ago, but then I was involved into a new and more interesting project, so this map is now just a playable landscape. If somebody wants - you can use it for your own purposes. You can now download it and open in your WE.
P.S. If you're an author of some models in this map - plz write it in comment bellow, because all the models in this map were given to me by one guy 2 years ago, and it's too hard now to find authors of these models and write their names in credits =)
BTW feel free to comment - I will use your opinion to improve my future terrains.:goblin_yeah:

Attachments

• Zombie city.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 609
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 688
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 2,373
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 2,087
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 1,592
Last edited:
Level 6
nice terrain, i really love the details you never want to complete this project?

Thanks, but no. I've created a map-making Guild one year ago and some people joined it with lots of interesting projects, so I started developing them instead. And we've got more interesting zombie-project, so this map became useless for us. If someone wants to use this landscape - be my guest))

Status
Not open for further replies.