• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WYSIWYG Editing at your own Profile/Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I wanted to customize my Biography to look it cooler, I added some Bold, Underlined, Italic And other options I wanted.

But I can't If I could wish editing stuff on your profile with WYSIWYG Editing would be very easy But the question is:

Why ralle didn't added WYSIWYG Editing options?

By the way, I don't know "WYSIWYG" stands for But I know it's an internet slang for other experts on the internet.

Ralle, Please add WYSIWYG Editing for customizing profiles.

-iAardvark

Comments and Criticism are Welcome
And please don't ask why is my grammar not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

its a vBulletin default. IDK if Ralle can customize it.

I don't know if some vBulletin powered forums have WYSIWYG Editing in changing your profile (Except the your signature) But I assume some forums (vBulletin) have that kind of editing tool.

Btw. Rallepie~! answer this thready~! :goblin_cry::vw_sad:

Roland

R

Roland

I did not make the profile system. It is possible to add that editor, but I don't think it is really worth while. You can just use any other text field and make some code you like, then move it to your biography.

I know it is possible but you said it takes time, Can you do it if you have A lot of Vacant time to do it please?

You can just use any other text field and make some code you like, then move it to your biography.

How?

It only works on Making posts/Replying Thread or Posts/Visitor's messages/Editing Signatures and Private messaging~! D:>

Why won't it work when your editing your Account Such as the biography? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.