• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WW2 Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A big map with 2 team
the map has 2 bases at 2 corners of the map, 1 base for each team, at each base guards,shops etc.
Team 1: Allies:
At start choose: Soviet Hero(will build Soviet Weapons,Vehicles etc.)
Great Britain Hero(will build Great Britain things)
American Hero(will build American things)
Team 2: Axis:
Still have no idea what options they should have at start i think maybe Tanks,Infantry,aircrafts...

The main goal: To build an army to destroy enemy base and defence your base.

More about the map: Every person has to go and build his own base afterwards get an army.

About the heroes: I think they should be like in "The Founders of The North"
at start they unarmed than you can buy weapons, it would be cool with like a head attachment, arms,legs,chest,weapon...

Oh and i forgot to say everything must be from WW2

If some1 starts that project tell i would like to help!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

So this will basically be a mele style map with Soviet, British, American, and (Not sure what the fouth was) instead of the standard Humans, Orcs, Undead, Elves.

It may take some work but if you pull it off right it could be entertaining, good luck.

Level 4
I'ts just an idea I'm to lazy to gather people for the project because i have already started looking for people for another 1

Level 4
So this will basically be a mele style map with Soviet, British, American, and (Not sure what the fouth was) instead of the standard Humans, Orcs, Undead, Elves.

It may take some work but if you pull it off right it could be entertaining, good luck.

Its more like "The founders of the north" and "Battle tanks" combined

Status
Not open for further replies.