• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

wow mists of pandaria pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
In the next wow exoansion you might have heard of the pet battle system where you use your companions to battle other players companions and level them.
just like wannabe pokemon.....

bhg3s8.jpg

what you think about this?

EDIT i have also heard of this

Wild pets can also be found in the...wild, and be tamed by engaging them in battle with your current pet. You'll have to really go into National Geographic mode if you intend to find the rare ones. There will be pets that are only seen during a particular season, weather and time of day

Last edited:
Level 24
Alot of people have been complaining about this on the forums which I dont get now after 4 years of nagging we have finally gotten a whole bunch of new things planted into WoW and yet people complain? Don't take me wrong I don't say that people complain on the HiveWorkshop. I think that this will be great though finally something to do with the 82 pets I got on my level one twink.

Level 24
Next? Next expansion I really hope will be Emerald Dreams. But it's probebly not going to happen since the point of the Emerald Dreams is that it remains untuched by mortals.

And Adiktuz to answer on your statment the last expansion will be Pokémon siding with Tinkiwinke.

Status
Not open for further replies.