• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW bosses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I was wondering if someone could make a few World of Warcraft boss models. Maybe Something like Ragnaros or Onxyia. Or a Kil'Jaeden model. You can find all of these on www.wowhead.com Just enter name in search!!! (For the Kil'Jaeden model i am aware that the model currently exist's. In WoW it has wings and looks differant so its not needed but prefered)

Level 2
Have you ever thought of checking the models section? Or even the WC3 editor?

Onyxia = Black dragon land
Ragnaros = Firelord with mace attachment?
Kel'thuzad = lich
Kil'jaeden = kil'jaeden...
Archimonde = archimonde
Illidan = illidan

etc...

I understand that there are models ingame, I was asking if someone could either edit or create a more WoW accurate ones.

Level 2
... not funny. I am just asking for models. If you said simply "no" then i would accept it, Rather you argue...

I am not arguing, it is called sarcasm. Anyway, there is no place on earth you sohuld import models for something that already exists, and you didn't even bother searching for the model you need, nor did you give ANY info of your project... And wow maps are usually multiplayer, so you should improvise as much as you can! The one of models reasonable to import, would be, for example, anubis, as there is nothing that looks even slightly like that in wc3.

Level 13
wow guys stop being assholes, he just asked for models you dont gatta be mean to him, a simple no is always ok, you dont gatta go LOL YOU SUCK NOOB ITS A WASTE OF TIME, so just stop it, your not sounding any cooler.

Oh here we go... the "Holier than thou" guy.

We have every right to criticize his request, he provided NOTHING to show they'd be used. Not only that, he doesn't have the courtesy to put up some damn pictures. If he's too lazy to do that, then he's too lazy to finish his map, IF it even exists. Also, practically everything he's asking for is already there! If he wants a WoW Kil'Jaeden so damn badly, just go download a pair of wings from the model section and attach it to him. It's called IMPROVISING.

Get your head out of your self righteous ass and critically observe the thread before jumping in and acting like we're some big evil mob.

Level 13
Pretty sure it got overruled. Otherwise EVERYONE would've broken the rules, seriously. MySpaceBarBroke, Myself, HappyTauren, Werewulf, Mecheon, Arvedui, Huurka, EVERYONE. Infact, if I recall, even you've done it before madcd.

If that rule was still in effect we wouldn't ALL be acting the way we are towards stupid requesters. Everyone here with common sense criticizes the bad requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.