• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

would you be interested in playing this?

Would you be interested in playing this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I always wanted to have a everquest map since i got WC3. I download the map VQuest from this site and I have to say i was disapointed with it. It did have alot of good things but it was lacking a great deal more. I am going to make an everquest map that is actually similar to the real deal.

features
--------
-epic map size
-first person view
-keyboard movement
-game cache to save characters
-50 levels
-3 races(human, half elf, barbarian), and 14 classes including: bard, cleric, druid, enchanter, paladin, monk, magacian, necromancer, shadowknight, warrior, wizard, shaman, rogue, ranger. all with unique skills. (not all races can be all classes i.e barbarians can't be wizards)
-trade skill system including: blacksmithing, tailoring, and jewlery.
-good terrain, with areas that actually resemble and are connected the way they are supposed to be in everqeust (unlike vquest)
-50+ quests, I plan to have atleast 50 in the game when it is released to bnet and then will work on more for the next patch. (somthing vquest doesn't have, ironic that quest is in the name)
-Tons of monsters, and NPC's to interact with. That for the most part will actually exist in the game and will be in the correct zones. (vquest)
-Rare monsters with good item drops
-ALOT of custom items, weapons, helmets, robes, staffes, swords, etc.
-trading system so players can exchance items/money.
-dueling system so players/player groups can kill each other.
-faction system, gain/loss of faction affected by killing of npcs and completion of quests. If your faction is too low with a certain group of individuals they will attack you.
-Secretish areas that are hard to find.

Level 9

i will impose this into your brain: YOU CANNOT USE GAME CACHES ON BATTLE.NET FURTHERMORE GAME CACHES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ONLINE BECAUSE OF THERE CODING MULTIPLE PLAYERS WOULD HAVE ONE CHAR. hope that got into your brain.

Level 13
Re: ...

Modeler said:
i will impose this into your brain: YOU CANNOT USE GAME CACHES ON BATTLE.NET FURTHERMORE GAME CACHES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ONLINE BECAUSE OF THERE CODING MULTIPLE PLAYERS WOULD HAVE ONE CHAR. hope that got into your brain.

Have to add: The cache would also be deleted after the game ended, so no char is saved :wink:

Level 3
well that sucks. I was really hoping to have that in there. Ohwhell guess it will just be for single player and lan just saving the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.