• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

world of warcarft dragon quest Ibeta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is still a beta map so it my contain some errors or failing triggers or leaks
Contents

world of warcarft dragon quest Ibeta (Map)

Reviews
09:41, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 16
Please just post this in the Map Development Forums. Your description can be improved by telling us more about the game play, heroes, items, screen shots, background of map, what's the map about, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes for you to use. Also use proper grammar punctuation in the maps title, also it's spelled warcraft, how could you get this wrong since the game you're playing has the title in its name.

Level 2
Help Approval

Eldubs, another user, Chizume, has told me that u have many map project. Well, i'm interest to join your project if you want.. I'm a terrain polisher and idea suggestor specialization.. i have another project too, and i want to be a leader so.. but i seems that it will be better to join another user's project too.. so your reply post will be waiting by me as soon as possible.. thank you..:psmile: