• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World editor terrain art problem

Level 17
Hi pals, i works on custom mellee map in classic campaing map adn added custom terrain art on summer lordaeron: TerrainArt\LordaeronSummer\Lords_Dirt.blp,TerrainArt\LordaeronSummer\Lords_DirtRough.blp,TerrainArt\LordaeronSummer\Lords_Grass.blp,TerrainArt\LordaeronSummer\Lords_GrassDark.blp so my problem is in world editor i see classic terrain art not custom but ingame i see that custom what i want, so my problem is i needs to see it to in world editor i try save and close world editor but still is like 2 worlds igame and world editor, can somebody now wheres problem ?

Attachments

• ingame.png
    ingame.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • worldeditor.png
    worldeditor.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
Level 25
It sounds like you have imported tilesets? It may simply be that WE ignores tileset replacements, but ingame it is not ignored.
Few things come to mind:
  • if the texture is just a base w3 texture from different tileset, then you can try to use the tileset modification menu: In WE's top bar check the option 'Advanced' -> 'Modify Tileset'. This menu allows you to use custom tilesets' textures
  • if the custom path texture must be imported, then open the Import manager, find the path texture and make sure the 'Mode' is set to HD. Save map, restart WE, check if it helps