1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

[Crash] World Editor Crashes when i tried to delete ability

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by JFA, Apr 2, 2012.

1. JFA

JFA
    My World Editor crashes when i tried to delete some abilities.

Error is: not enough storage is available to process this command and World Editor crashes. What can i do ? I SHOULD delete some of the abilities.

2. WaterKnight

WaterKnight
    I have also experienced this problem. Do not know if you can do anything in the world editor to solve it besides importing other object data but can probably be done via hex editor. Upload map please.

3. jim7777

jim7777
    most probably because of an invalid ability data or out of memory lol

probably try re-opening WE

or in some cases, export the abilities, and remove them manually then import back those abilities

4. JFA

JFA
    here is the example

import the abilities and try to delete 5 abilities named "fatal"

if someone really can do, please reply

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  5. WaterKnight

WaterKnight
    Was this just a test or which abilities should be deleted?

Attached Files: