• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Work in progress: 1 player RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:grin: So i need help with making an RPG map because, quite frankly, im screwing it up and im not very experienced... :ugly: so if someone wants to take a look at it and help me, that'd be great! Also i have little time during weekdays.. high school -sigh- :witch_doc_sad: so thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
dude its a bad idea to start with simply nothing .. at least give us your starting concept.. so we can build and add ideas on it... but don't post a random thing like you did... of course people would like to help you... but they don't want to do YOUR job.. <3

Last edited:
Level 9
Don't make two threads about the same thing.
Two threads with the same information: nothing.
Start your project before you start asking people to help you out,
No one is going to help you because:

1. you give no information
2. the way you present your posts are not appearling
3. you have 12 posts and 0 reputation

-bane

Reactions: Rui
Level 25
An RPG in witch you start in an underground undead town,as an acolyte,dreadlord,lich or something else would be original, these days it is all one man saves the whole humanity, why not for change make an rpg where your goal is to bring the cult/scourge to full power and then crush the humanity.
At least it isn't same as other RPG-s.

Level 4
ok well i DIDNT make two posts about the same thing, but thanks Bane -.-" And thanks to you Kingz the only one who wasnt a jackass, im new at this.. being insulted really makes me want to keep playing ._.

Level 9
I'm not here to encourage to "keep playing", i dont care if you think im being a jackass. I'm telling you the truth which, infact, if you look at it the correct way is alot more helpful than all of these people saying "good job" "keep it up" when you are going to end up wasting your time because your project is not going anywhere and these people are giving you false hopes.
Before you go out of your way to call somone a jackass think about it first. Think about my three points before you start a new project, they will help alot more in the long run than these "good jobs" etc.
Judging by your current i work i dont care if you keep "playing" or not, we're here to mod not encourage you to keep making maps, thats your decision; solely your decision. We're here to help you when needed, not to be your mommy and tell you to keep it up.

-Bane

Level 4
I'm not here to encourage to "keep playing", i dont care if you think im being a jackass. I'm telling you the truth which, infact, if you look at it the correct way is alot more helpful than all of these people saying "good job" "keep it up" when you are going to end up wasting your time because your project is not going anywhere and these people are giving you false hopes.
Before you go out of your way to call somone a jackass think about it first. Think about my three points before you start a new project, they will help alot more in the long run than these "good jobs" etc.
Judging by your current i work i dont care if you keep "playing" or not, we're here to mod not encourage you to keep making maps, thats your decision; solely your decision. We're here to help you when needed, not to be your mommy and tell you to keep it up.

-Bane

Lol, you wrote a long speech for nothing. This is a dead thread, this was a different RPG i was going to make, but i changed it. You can find the link to my actual project in my siggy.

Mod, please delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.