• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Won't let me do it in JASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was browsin through some maps with MPQ2k and i found in a War3map.j a variable called
multiboarditem udg_multiitem = null
I never saw that b4 so i went into WE, made a new map, and went through all the variable choises and only saw multiboard. I thought i was bein' smart and i made a multiboard variable and saved the map and went into its war3map.j and changed it to multiboarditem etc. like i said b4 and saved it.
i reloaded the maps mpq and went back into the .j file and it was just normal multiboard again... :x how did the other guy get that into his map? *sigh* i really hope someone can tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.