• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WMW TE - Looking for Autohosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Recently I've received an e-mail to update this map to support autohost programs with HCL commands, so I went ahead and updated it for the heck of it. Although I don't develop the map anymore, some people out there still enjoy it and email me from time to time asking about hosting, complaints they never really see the game on the join game list.

I don't know a place where I can officially request people with programs such as GHost++ to autohost my map, so I figured I'd ask here because I remember coming to this site from time to time to learn how to develop wc3 maps in the first place.

Anyway, if anyone is interested the download for the map along with the list of HCL commands is here:

http://bmgcl.emuxhaven.net/wmw/wmw.htm

I prefer if someone would host on USEast battle.net (since I play on East from time to time), but USWest would be fine too. If anyone decides to autohost the map I'll greatly appreciate it. Also, if you know a better forum to request autohosting of the map please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.