• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(WIP) Full Castle in one model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I just started a side project that I'll be working on. It will be an entire castle built into one model, it will only include the exterior parts such as the towers, walls, gates, some buildings, etc...
It probably wont ever get 100% finished, and even if it does wc3 probably couldn't handle a model that big :xxd:.
If it does get finished, and I can keep the poly's low enough for Wc3, it will be included in my campaign Dreamscape (click my sig to view the campaign.)
Currently it's floating around 500 poly's because of the tower's little defense things at the top. It's all done by me, minus the textures which I got off some German site.

Update #1:
-Added small wall section with barricades along the top of the wall.
-Started adding stairs to the wall (Still working on size'n'that.)
-Planning to add an archway leading to another wall section.

Well heirs some WIP's (Attached below.)

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 168
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I haven't decided yet, but if the model turns out the way I want it to. I will put it in Dreamscape. (I might use a lower quality texture if I do though lol...

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

xP well I did finish watching the entire LOTR trilogy while I was making the wall so I guess I "might" have taken some of the things I saw and put them into the model.

Hey narrator I'm working on the cinematic now xP

Status
Not open for further replies.