• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wilderness Survival Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It reminded me of Troll Tribes. I liked it, its my favorite style of map.
I wish you all the luck with the map, looking forward it to be improved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Ill be your tester
i could find some bugs since i try alot of crazy stuff while im playing

Last edited:
Level 2
Im a good tester and called "an exellent player of Wildrness Survival". I can help you to find any bug/glitch, anywhere.

Send me a PM. Full discretion.

Level 3
How about picking up materials to make a fising pole and some wood/stone for building a fishing house that's able to be built on shallow water. Wips you have a fisherman that's able to ice fish up raw fishes and later on cook em for food.

If needed, i can beta test.
Im going to follow this.

Edit: Just took my lazy ass and read the updating thread, and you already had fishing pole and bait :)

/Tozza

Level 24
How about being able to
*grow trees
*grow plants and food
*craft sharping rock that makes axes,sword,spears, arrows and so on sharped making them to inflict more damage
*taking animal heads and put them on spear preventing other animals of same kind to enter the camp
*picking up posions from snakes, spiders and scorpions helping locals to find a cure against the poison
*Killing creatures will make humans more confident increasing their combat skills

Level 1
I think can be good a gamemode withoute any objectives (no win condictions) and you can ally whit the players you want.
i always try to bug survival enverioment maps to can play whit my friends in the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.