• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whoot The Foock (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is the alpha version of my newest project.
You have 6 modes to choose, where the first 5 is a hunt of different difficulty levels, and the last is a death match.

I want to hear all the errors and ideas you got to/about my map :wink:

Attachments

• Whoot the Foock(Alpha) 1.02.w3x
    263.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
ok i shall now tell you what i think.

first of all the map i find may be too big but i'm not certain.
camera turing sencetivity it too high i couldn't face the penguin let alone kill it!

i like the bombs but if they go near a person it will try to go arouund them instead of blow up in Their face witch is slightly annoying.

also the fact that you must repeativly press forward to go forward is very annoying and tedious that needs to be changed the objective is very simple but i think it needs some kind of alert or maybe even a cinematic end to it so the game doesn't sudenly end for everyone, maybe make second place go to the person who kills the other animal prehaps so people who lose can still come second and third and such.

I understand that it's alpha so i havn't gone mad with compliants hope you improve it it's an interesting game!

good_luck_with_it!

Last edited:
Level 11
ok_i_shall_now_tell_you_what_i_think.

first_of_all_the_map_i_find_may_be_too_big_but_i'm_not_certain.
camera_turing_sencetivity_it_too_high_i_couldn't_face_the_penguin_let_alone_kill_it!

i_like_the_bombs_but_if_they_go_near_a_person_it_will_try_to_go_arouund_them_instead_of_blow_up_in_their_face_witch_is_slightly_annoying.

also_the_fact_that_you_must_repeativly_press_forward_to_go_forward_is_very_annoying_and_tedious_that_needs_to_be_changed_the_objective_is_very_simple_but_i_think_it_needs_some_kind_of_alert_or_maybe_even_a_cinematic_end_to_it_so_the_game_doesn't_sudenly_end_for_everyone,_maybe_make_second_place_go_to_the_person_who_kills_the_other_animal_prehaps_so_people_who_lose_can_still_come_second_and_third_and_such.

I_understand_that_it's_alpha_so_i_havn't_gone_mad_with_compliants_hope_you_improve_it_it's_an_interesting_game!

good_luck_with_it!

wtf are you mentally unstable? lol whats up with that shit?

Level 2
Updated

Whoot the Foock (alpha) has got the first update:
  • The controlling is now with holding the arrow key down, indstead of pressing all the time.
  • The bomb-problem (with a face-blow) SHOULD have been fixed, if not please say so I can fix it :wink:.

Known issues and upcomming features:
  • The map-size is too big. It will be resized a little smaller.
  • The cooldown on the mines will be set down.
  • The amount of mines you can have in the map right now is 1. It will be set up to unlimited.

Please send any ideas or problems/bugs you have discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.