• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

White Legion Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Role: General Military Duty

Armament: Standard issue U.R Assault Rifle

Description: Like all Humans of the Redemption universe there anytomy is a bit diffrent from the Humans of the Warcraft 3 universe. Built more stocky and slightly shorter. The Marine is the core of the White Legion's forces, performing all duties and orders given to them in the best way they can. While capable of going melee they prefer to stay at a range rather than going toe-to-toe with something that specializes in melee warfare. They are also capable of operating some vehicles when needed.

(Model and animations made by me, texture made by Sven, layout made by werewolf.)

Attachments

• merinepic.jpg
    merinepic.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 381
  • merinepi2.jpg
    merinepi2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
But he has no hips :/ Just big flat sides like me :( And the front of the eet could be slightly larger. You do not have to do any of these things though, I am just throwing out ideas.

Last edited:
Level 8
yea becuase his armor is standurd factory made unlike the old ages where each armor was made hand-crafted for that particular warrior. becuase of this most the armor is designed so it can fit any soldier without to much discomfort hence the overall shell style of it. But there will be improvments on him as we further are progress in the project so expect to see improvments.

Level 7
one question
1:Wheres his sleeves!
If he goes into battle and a guys comes up and scratches his arm there goes his arm i mean BYE BYE ARM!Lol <.< jsut had to point that out not sure if your going to add sleeves but i think it would be a good idea :eek:

Level 8
yea well then again they are from another demension, so they where not expecting to face flesh eating undead monsters. Usly the player will have to rely on fall back tactics keeping the mostly melee swarms of undead from getting to there men but the marines are tough and can peform(only by cammand) a melee attack. But there will be other types of marines with diffrent armor configurations. For example the Elite G.U.I units have shoulder pads, knee pads.

Last edited:
Level 8
yea the little part is skinny becuase of connections but we had to do it so we could maintain his flexibility since its not just a standerd made out of triagles warcraft 3 model :p. But usly exept for a few animations you won't notice it unless your zooming in really really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.