• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wheel of Time: Last Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well here:

Pros:
- The terrain is nice.
- The boss area fits him
- Alot of troops to control if youre the Dragon Reborn.

Cons:
- Why do you still need to wait for a couple of minutes to move your characters/units?
- Try putting some custom abilities.
- The second skill of Rand'al Thor has no icon and tooltip. And also after you learn it it goes to the slot for the 1st ability.
- Improve you tooltips. Add a more detailed explanation.
- Some towns is full of buildings. Try lessening it.
- Nynaeve has no attack animation. And she doesnt look much like her icon and also it turns green when you open up the menu.

Total id give this map a rating of 2/5
Try fixing some errors and make your heroes better and I think it would be better

Level 6
good, good, thnak you. i didnt think you'd like the terrain, though. i was planning to get an experienced terrainer to do it, lol.

the reason that nynaeves icon turns green is because it is custom and didnt include a version of the icon that was darkened for when the menu comes up.

the reason i make you wait at the start is so that everyone gets to finish watching their start information. Doesnt it come up for Red? :goblin_wtf:

il fix those things, or try to, immediately.

Level 12
Just wondering, but wasn't the maximum multiplayer limit for map sizes 8MB? Yours is a bit too big I think, so you might need to reduce the file size of the map to make it playable with others, unless I was wrong about the file size thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.