• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What would you guys do...

poll

• I'd slit his throat after he got off the subway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd stalk him and then cut his balls off when he was alone and then make him eat them.

• I'd stalk him and gouge his eyes out in front of his wife and kids with my bare hands.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If some asshole started smoking in front of you on the subway? Would you just whip out your switchblade and slice open his intestines, so they would spill all over the floor? Or would you guys wait until he got off the subway and then slit his throat? Or would any of u just chill out and stalk him until hes all alone, like if he walks into a bathroom and then cut off each of his balls and make him eat his own balls? Or would you guys opt for a more dramatic approach and stalk him until he got to his house, and then gouge his eyes out in front of his wife and kids with your bare hands?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

What the hell is wrong with you? I'd smoke in front of you JUST to piss you off. And then smoke some more. I'd tie you up and plug your mouth and nose with cigarettes and watch you suffocate. I'd tie you to a treadmill with a mouthful of lit cigarettes while forcing you to run. Alas it wouldn't be worth the cigarettes to watch you die.

Level 14
8941-hey-i-see-you-troll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.