• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What mods do you think is awesome, and tell us about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I got bored by minecraft after a wile, the game just didn't have the element of surprise any longer. (Might be because me and my friends used half an year to explore the physics of the game to make awesome mechanisms and traps) So i tough that mods were gonna help making the game more interesting. thats why I'm making this thread.

Now to the matter at hand, some one got any good mods they want to share with the community?

Level 7
Theres an awesome Aether mod in development, tho i cant find it on the forums now. Notch was asked if he would add it and he said that he probably would, after he made a better Nether

Level 4
Best dual minecraft mods in my opinion, Millenaire and Mo' Creatures my opinions best mods ever. Because the the desendents of squidward (is what I call Minecrafts villagers) are stupid so Millenaire has the ability to make humans build, and fight and defend also with the Mo' Creatures mod it is more fun because of ogres, have to rebuild their houses and help the villagers fight off the mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.