• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We have been hit by terrorists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
THE ATTACK ON OUR IMAGINATION
[broke=If you have not seen the new SOUTH PARKs don't read this! Or if you just don't care about 'em then go ahead.]WARNING![/broke]

Yes, as some of you may already know, Al Queda has indeed attacked the place called Imagination Land. As far as we can tell they have nearly wiped out the capital city and most of the good imaginary characters. Deaths among the good characters include, but are not limited to:

Optimus Prime
Mario
That lil' red wizard dude from He-man
Charlie Brown
The Flash
Link

Our scout team tells us that they terrorists have blow up the wall leading to the bad side of Imagination Land, spewing forth every evil character ever created, led by a band of satanic forest creatures.

The attack was first learned about in Park Country, Colorado. A group of young children were in the forest looking for leprecons, when they did find one. The leprecon warned of an attack. The fallowing day, a few of the same boys were visited by a large man with a top hat and poka-dotted pants. He took them to Imaganation land via a large blimp and a song that opened a portal to the human mind. They arrived at 10:41am Local Imaginative Time. The first terrorist deotanted himself at 10:42am LIT. Gun men raced into the city and took little prisoners. One of the boys from Colorado was taken by the terrorists, and was later seen reading a forced statement in the video that they released.

The other boys were taken by the US government for questioning. The US military had been working on a door way or portal to the Imiganation Wolrd for a while now, and the boys told them that the song the man in the top hat had song was the key to activating it. With the boys help the military was able to send in a small combat team to search for surviors. Unfortunetly, the evil creature that was spawned by Al Gore -Manbearpig- came through the portal and killed 3 people before being sucked back in the gate, along with one of the Colorado boys.

As far as we can tell, the good imaginary characters are led by a group called The 9, made up of the best imaginary characters of all time. They seem to reside in Rivendell from The Lord of the Rings, and the memebers consist That Lion from the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Zeus from greek mythology, Morpheus from The Matrix, Jesus Christ, Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings, Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, Pop-eye, The Tooth Fairy, and Wonder Woman.

We will keep you posted as more information comes in. That is all.

Last edited:
Level 34
Oh noz! We're gonna die! And I've.. Got no clue wtf is going on. I've seen the episode but hardly can remember it. xD So back to topic: WE'RE GONNA DIE!11

Level 13
I wonder if DarthVader is a secret member of the nine.....

Darth Maul along with a few Storm Troopers were seen amongst the ranks of the evil characters. When I said best, I ment it like good, as good vs. evil.

This just in, the US military has nuclear weapons pointed at the dorr way to Imagination Land. If thigs go bad, they are planing to launch. I can say with certainly that this is the most unsabble situation THIS reported has ever seen. We will keep you posted.

That is all.

Level 34
Hey dude, I mean dr00d. I heard about something that terrorist captured three planes again and flew two against the highest buildings and one in the presidents place! The Pink House is in flames! And the two highest buildings in the Big Pie are burning!

Level 40
Haha, the revival thing is a reference to "The Abyss", which was a pretty good movie. (nice sfx)

I liked the Woodland Critters. Anyone recognize them?

("I'd hate to meet the kid who dreamt up those things...")

Or Manbearpig? "It's a half man, half bearpig!"
"No! It's a half pig, half bearman!"
(etc)

And the horde of stormtroopers was awesome, yes.

Oh, and I liked the fact that Jesus was one of the nine rulers of Imaginationland, along with Popeye, Morpheus, Aslan, and the Tooth Fairy, Luke Skywalker, and a few others whose names escape me.

Level 13
Oh, and I liked the fact that Jesus was one of the nine rulers of Imaginationland, along with Popeye, Morpheus, Aslan, and the Tooth Fairy, Luke Skywalker, and a few others whose names escape me.

Listed right here. :infl_thumbs_up:

Dr00d said:
As far as we can tell, the good imaginary characters are led by a group called The 9, made up of the best imaginary characters of all time. They seem to reside in Rivendell from The Lord of the Rings, and the memebers consist That Lion from the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Zeus from greek mythology, Morpheus from The Matrix, Jesus Christ, Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings, Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, Pop-eye, The Tooth Fairy, and Wonder Woman.

Level 26
Zeus is a ninny. Bunch of stupid lightning bolts ain't got nothing on our prehistoric savior.
1068873982_l.jpg

Level 18
Haha, the revival thing is a reference to "The Abyss", which was a pretty good movie. (nice sfx)

I liked the Woodland Critters. Anyone recognize them?

("I'd hate to meet the kid who dreamt up those things...")

Or Manbearpig? "It's a half man, half bearpig!"
"No! It's a half pig, half bearman!"
(etc)

And the horde of stormtroopers was awesome, yes.

You know, Jesus ~ Aslan, anyway.

-*meow*

Level 13
THIS JUST IN!

Contraversy over the option to use nuclear weapons on our imagination is being disscussed as we speak.

In Imagination Land, The 9 are using a small boy's imagination to try and bring back Santa Clause, who was killed in the orginal attack. Sanat has some sort of power that can be used against the evil characters. At this time, the boy is having trouble creating a new Santa. So far he managed to make his father, which turned into a monster soon after, and a demonic Santa. We will report again as more information comes in.

EDIT:The battle of Imagination Land has ended. Thanks to the boy, whose name we now know is Leapold Statch, was used as a production unit it imagin up troops and weapons for the good characters. The nuclear attack was supposed to be halted, but it fired anyway (as to why is still under investigation) and all of imagination land was destroyed. Stotch was able to re-imagin the land, thus ending the war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.