• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wav Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am having trouble making my units say custom sounds. I have imported them into the game and they are wav but I do now know what to do from there. I want to be able to have the unit say something when selected and something when they are told to move and possible something for when they are told to attack. thanks to anyone that helps :)

You need to get pre-existing soundsets replaced. Example:
Your hero has Tauren's soundset. Go to the Sound Editor, find the Tauren soundset and right-click to every sound it has, importing the sounds you want, up to their type (Pissed/Yes/...). So, use right-click and select "Replace Internal Sound". Then, select the file you want. Automatically, the Tauren soundset will be filled with your imported sounds.

P.S. Make sure you don't use the soundset you based it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.