• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k models-pyramidhe@d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I did find a model of a... what was it... Predator, on some Russian site' that someone linked, amongst some "illegal" stuff (HINT HINT), if you get my meaning.

Edit: I think the model itself was ripped from Dawn of War (magically), otherwise these guys are godly modelers/skinners.

I did find a model of a... what was it... Predator, on some Russian site' that someone linked, amongst some "illegal" stuff (HINT HINT), if you get my meaning.

Edit: I think the model itself was ripped from Dawn of War (magically), otherwise these guys are godly modelers/skinners.

i had a link on this thread to a chinese webiste that had the predator model. i deleted it because someone told me i should. never rip off from games kids. its very naughty. (another reason is that it makes my models look like a bucket of poo in comparison *sob )
the thing had a massive file size. like 5 textures. so i dont thing you would put too many rips like that on a map. might as well just play DoW.

anyways i am back. my internet is now working but i am still not working on my models for another week. most of my models that i have been working on like the CSM, dread and khorne berserker and others will now all be abandoned and start fresh with custome textures. hopefully that will solve the geoset problems
anyways seeya all after 3 days. only math and viscom exam left. (viscom exam is gonna be hard *sob

and btw Burning_Dragoon5 made a guardsman. my congratulations
yes. that sounds stupid after like 12 days but i have been away from hive for 4 weeks

Last edited:
Level 8
i had a link on this thread to a chinese webiste that had the predator model. i deleted it because someone told me i should. never rip off from games kids. its very naughty. (another reason is that it makes my models look like a bucket of poo in comparison *sob )
the thing had a massive file size. like 5 textures. so i dont thing you would put too many rips like that on a map. might as well just play DoW.

anyways i am back. my internet is now working but i am still not working on my models for another week. most of my models that i have been working on like the CSM, dread and khorne berserker and others will now all be abandoned and start fresh with custome textures. hopefully that will solve the geoset problems
anyways seeya all after 3 days. only math and viscom exam left. (viscom exam is gonna be hard *sob

and btw Burning_Dragoon5 made a guardsman. my congratulations
yes. that sounds stupid after like 12 days but i have been away from hive for 4 weeks

It is a no problem to rip it off from a source but do credit it.
Too bad nobody is able to rip off models from Dawn Of War and convert those 3D models into Warcraft models, it will be perfect...

Untitled.jpg
yeah... it still needs a bolter and the back pack. 1400 poly
still need to animate it
and the texture, its only black and white for now. i need to add alpha and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.