• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Wanted Modders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello modders community of the hive workshop, I am creating a mod for Warcraft III, called Warcraft III - Chronicles of Azeroth, and then wanted to know if they are willing to help with the mod, because I want to make a mod just like Nirvana, but I need someone who knows how to use the mod, Multirace, because in that I suck, but with the MPQ that brings the mod (which brings nothing inside), I started placing the models Campaigns (if I want to make a game that follow the story of the Frozen Throne, obviously modders will have their credits by maps and models, but just need someone who can handle very well Scripts warcraft III and everything about making .EXE, make our own World editor, something like as HeavenFall mod, and then, by what I see nirvana mod, use the Jasscraft, and JAPI but the truth is not to serve at all (I think it's to boot with the .exe and all content that has the MPQ either models, scripts such as AI, campaigns, etc main menu, here I leave Nirvana files:

Nirvana.exe
Nirvana.dll
Nirvana_ext.dll
Nirvana.ini
Nirvana.mpq
Nir_Plugin_RenderCraft.dll
Nir_Plugin_CursorBind.dll
Nir_Plugin_DelayReducer.dll
Nir_Plugin_Manabar.dll
yd_jass_api.dll
yd_YDWEBase.dll
boost_filesystem-VC100-mt-1_55.dll
boost_system-VC100-mt-1_55.dll

and as I would like to know more deeply about this issue and modders who enter here is willing to help, if not much about the modification of warcraft but killed investigating me on everything related to files warcraft iii, but not make them suffer so much, I just want help on how to make more units from the selection menu, also the .exe war3 and editor of Cronicles world of Azeroth, in the IA, and how to place campaigns (not personalized campaigns, would place them in normal campaigns, to and as placing the intros (the cinematics of `` Movies´´), and of course, at the start of the game, without having to modify the MPQ of warcraft iii original and without having to rely on the .exe frozenthrone / reignofchaos

So I hope your answers :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.