• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Warcraft III Legends (Alpha 1999 Recreation) giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwn135.png

Since there was no official announce that War3 Legends died, because of many developers as well as people leaving the project due to real life issues. I wanted to credit all those nice people that helped me to give a spark to the recreation of alpha stages of Warcraft III:

Blood Raven, Sky Green, Anonymous, DivineArms, Kinglord, Jacckyy as-well as others that I forgot to name. Thank you!

Now for the main part, I am giving away all the resources, soundtracks, textures, models, icons and maps that were created and maintained for War3 Legends (Alpha 1999 Recreation). If you wish that you want to continue making this project a reality, post a private message to me- I will send you the files.

I wont give you any support or any help from the files nor resources, I don't care about them. I am no longer responsible for them, for they are credited and owned by the rightful authors.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Can I haz the files? I got 2 TB worth of disk space, couple of models won't hurt dem.

Status
Not open for further replies.