1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

Warcraft 3 model to Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Gliath, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Gliath

Gliath
    Heey,

I have a little issue here, because I want to transfer a model called "Rocking Arthas", arthas with guitar and 2 speakers. But I could not find the texture of this model. So does anyone know?

P.S. Is this the right section to post this matter?

2. asdfADRiAN

asdfADRiAN
    He uses multiple ingame textures from WC3. Below is an image of all the ingame textures RockinArthas.mdx uses.

+Rep if helpful.

Attached Files:

3. Gliath

Gliath
    Well it helps very much, i have him rendered now... only the speakers and guitar opacity isn't right, it's solid, gonna need to think how to fix that but still thanks ;) also for your fast response ;)

Attached Files:

4. asdfADRiAN

asdfADRiAN
    You want to go to material editor, then double click each one until you find the correct texture. Once you find it you can go to the drag down menu at the bottom and there you should find Alpha, Transparent, etc,

Play around with it. Hope it helps!

Edit. Oops thats rendered in sc2 correct?

5. Gliath

Gliath
    I found my texture pretty fast, but I can't find anything like transparent, and the things with alpha as name did not work..

And about your ps, it works in SC2 except for the transparent thingy ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011