• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 BNET styled icons required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys I'm looking for someone/people to design bnet-styled in-game icons for example: once you reach 25 wins playing human in ladder games you unlock a rifleman, next is a sorc and so on....

well basically me and my colleagues have created a private server, where some of the remaining wc3 ladder players play. It has less ping and is essentially hacker-free; we are expanding very quickly and as I am the lead designer, I was also requested to make icons, however, i have no knowledge in this field.

If anyone is interested reply to this thread and I can supply you with more details...

This is the style i'm talking about: http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-ladder-info-laddericons.aspx. however we want to add more heros/units that players can unlock via more wins or completing challenges. E.g at 1000 wins with random they can unlock a tinker icon etc....

Our server: www.w3arena.net

I'm also willing to pay $$$ via paypal, if needed :) TY

Level 2
Awesome, always glad to see someone helping us, as we all do this for war3 fans voluntarily our selves :) if you're familiar with bnet ladder Icons it's basically in that style. We want some new ones for each race (Orc, human, NE, undead) for example for human a priest icon for achieving 150 wins with human would be fine. Others would include a paladin/mountain king icons for human to a blademaster icon for Orc. Basically some different icons to the ones blizzard already have, but designed in the same style. Thanks :)

Level 2
Also there is pretty much no deadline or time frame that these have to be done by, but it would be nice to release some sparingly spread through out the upcoming years, I'm also willing to pay you if you wish

Level 2
ah that sucks, anyway thanks for offering, btw do you know anyone that may capable of making these icons? :)

Level 25
Those icons look a lot like the camera portraits of the models in the game. So a simple suggestion would just to take screenshots of the units you want, in this case, the Tinker.

Then load it up in photoshop, crop it, apply some minor shading and save it as .tga, convert it to an icon and then you're done.

Level 2
Would you be able to do these for me LordDz? THe screenshots/shading? I dont have much time at the moment, and if someone could help out would be great... I can pay you if you wish

Level 2
hey sorry for the late reply. It's heroes + units. So it would be good if you could do, Tauren Chieftain, Blademaster, Farseer, Tinker, Alchemist, Firelord, Dreadlord, Paladin, Mountain King, Demon Hunter, Priestess of the Moon and we can discuss units later if u want .. =) thank you heaps

Status
Not open for further replies.