• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] W.h.a.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
W.H.A.T
(When Heroes Act Tragic)

W.H.A.T is a Cinematic, machinima if you like, that I'm going to make for the warcraft 3. It features two teams fighting agians each other and random enemys, and this time its about some Nerubian ruins of which they have both been asigned to explore. What happens inside these ruins is a whole other story.

Its going to be a comedy based, RvB (Red vs Blue) inspired, fighting and exploration cinematic which will be downloadable and features the following heroes:

Alliance:

- Paladin.
- Blood Mage.
- Demon Hunter.
- Warden (might change to Mountian King.)

Horde:

- Blademaster.
- Shadow Hunter.
- Lich.
- Dreadlord.

I wanna notice, this is ALL WIP. Nothing is REALLY settled, and I will not set a release date. Also, all the heroes, characters, on each side will be given their own special personality.

I'm posting this because I want feedback, so.. Feedback would be nice <.< Also, I want ideas, so if anyone have ANY ideas in any way/shape or form, please post them :p Even the name (W.H.A.T) is a open theme to discuss. Go wild, in a calm way ofc :p

Hope this is the right place to post <.<

Level 36
Well, Mechman, neither did I about 2/3 days ago... But I got this great idea and figured; "hey, cinematics is the one thing with triggers I actually CAN" :p So I wanted to give it a shot, and therefor; made this thread :p :D

And about whats going to happen, well, you know its in a Nerubian Ruin, you know there is two teams (horde and ally) and you know their exploring; except that its an open theme to discuss and come with ideas on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.