• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vote for the best game!

Which of these games do you like best (Picked from xfire top 10)

• World Of Warcraft

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Call Of Duty 2

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Counterstrike: Source

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Battlefield 2

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Team Fortress 2

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Guild Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silkroad Online

• Battlefield 2142

• War Rock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
WoW was pretty damn fun with my friends! I haven't played in a year, and I only played for 4 months, but it was awesome. Although there aren't any ports games up there. NHL and FIFA would be pretty close to WoW.

Level 25
Condemned: Criminal Origins

The single-player, horror/mystery PC game (Which might be out for Xbox360 as well) "Condemned: Criminal Origins" is the best murder mystery game I have ever seen and played. It is extremely scary and realistic too. I highly recommend that if you like scary games or beating a crack addict or phycopath in the head with a lead pipe, 2x4, locker-door, wrench, shovel, sledgehammer, etc. Then this is definately the game for you.

It requires a good video card though and a version of WindowsXP or Vista I believe. I encourage you guys to buy and at least give it a try. IMO the storyline was pwnage, and now "Condemned: Bloodshot!" (Part 2) is coming out, which I can't wait for!

Add it to the list to vote on!
~Craka_J

Level 27
The single-player, horror/mystery PC game (Which might be out for Xbox360 as well) "Condemned: Criminal Origins" is the best murder mystery game I have ever seen and played. It is extremely scary and realistic too. I highly recommend that if you like scary games or beating a crack addict or phycopath in the head with a lead pipe, 2x4, locker-door, wrench, shovel, sledgehammer, etc. Then this is definately the game for you.

It requires a good video card though and a version of WindowsXP or Vista I believe. I encourage you guys to buy and at least give it a try. IMO the storyline was pwnage, and now "Condemned: Bloodshot!" (Part 2) is coming out, which I can't wait for!

Add it to the list to vote on!
~Craka_J

Well in my opinion the best game i know has a high replay value and great modding support, but also a good lore, campaign and backgrounds in that opinion it is War3 for me. But most of the other games have the same things as War3 has or only have some of these requirements..

But eh, does that game have multiplayer?

Level 34
Off course this type of horror games don't have multiplayer (but FEAR has) or it gets to bloody and gore and shit and will get the same shit what Manhunt had. Geez. Voted to the almighty Wc3:TFT, former god of Blizzard games. But I'm a Killzone fan too, getting Kz2 and Ps3 :3

Level 34
Did you know that:
Told by Wikipedia
Tetris (Russian: Тетрис) is a falling-blocks puzzle video game, released on a large spectrum of platforms. Alexey Pajitnov originally designed and programmed the game in June 1985[1][2], while working for the Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Academy of Science of the USSR in Moscow. Pajitnov has cited pentominoes as a source of inspiration for the game. He derived its name from the Greek numerical prefix "tetra-", as all of the pieces contain four segments, and tennis, Pajitnov's favorite sport.[3][2]

The game (or one of its many variants) is available for nearly every video game console and computer operating system, as well as on devices such as graphing calculators, mobile phones, portable media players, and PDAs. Tetris has even appeared as part of an art exhibition on the side of Brown University's 14-story Sciences Library [1]. It came in third place on the 2005 edition of IGN's 100 Greatest Videogames Of All Time. While versions of Tetris were sold for a range of 1980s home computer platforms, it was the hugely successful handheld version for the Game Boy launched in 1989 that established the reputation of the game as one of the most popular ever.

That communists could produce a game, is awasome.

Level 34
Hmm about Chrono :S That was in C&C RA2 too right? With the poofing stuff? Right? Where you can transport soviet tanks in lakes right? Okay. Oh and: CoD2 rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.