• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Skin by Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, right now i'm working on several Villager skin for the lovely model made by K.C ''the 40 animation Villager''...

I'm making those skin mostly for a project i'm working on put i wont tell what it is about :D ''now''

You already saw my Paladin skin resently.. and here's an other one..

It's in a wip stage.. but i need your ideas to make it looks better

piratewip.jpg

This skin is mostly for the lovely Pirate attachment pack made by Chriz
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...nt-pack-59233/?prev=search=pirate&d=list&r=20

IMPORTANTE NOTICE! = this is only the hard lines and the color stage, I haven,t made the texture and the lightning yet!, simply because i'm still working on the look of the skin, so it's easier to change things at this stage! Thanks alot!

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Totally agree with this post.

OH DUDE!, your back! i haven,t seen a post from you since like november :D

well, yeah i will see... cause i really love the face i made so far.. so i might simply change his cloths and make an other pirate version later.. will see..

Edit = I added a screenshot of the portrait,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.