• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Video Game Brawl Adventure ORPG!! NEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
VideoGameBrawlLogo2.jpg

Video Game Brawl Adventure ORPG (VGBA ORPG) is a Warcraft III: Frozen Throne-playable map created by EmBeR_NaGa that is however, kind of silmiarly, like Video Game RPG by Elven_Rage (Death-Is-Near) and is of no silmiarility of Super Smash Bros. Brawl gameplay or Super Smash Bros. War by KKRP.

I had part of the idea of creating VGBA ORPG from Video Game RPG. Instead, of VGR, VGBA features over 30 characters to choose from and has Save/Load. This map also features some modes from Super Smash Bros. Brawl and some of the classic kind of modes from other RPGs.

These features include ... Death Match (Super Sudden Death sorta), PvP Arena, Target Test, Training, Classic mode and much more. However to every rpg there is always a storyline so the storyline is kind of compiled from various classic game styles and/or stories sorta. :bored:

Storyline
The storyline is that an evil spirit that is released from the gates of the voids
comes out and causes havoc across many of the video game worlds shattering what was part of our destined video game memories.

Worlds that are caught within the grasps of the spirit is doomed to die or wither away sooner or later and sometimes this is signaled from darkness that is in certain worlds.

This, evil spirit was released because of the mistakes of the evil likes such as Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Dr. Eggman, etc. but however, in myths, the ones or the one that opens the Gate of the Voids shall gain the spirit of death's ultimate and eternal power.

Upon these people opening the gates, they were turned against the spirit and were turned into Trophies (Reference from Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Subspace Emissary) and the evil spirit casted a spell upon these people keeping them unable to turn back to normal and some of them were casted in the Gates of the Void and then he escaped and caused havoc around the video game worlds, but however, a mysterious hero saved them, and then sneaked away in the shadows telling them to seek help and disappeared.

With no other help besides themselves they call upon the Heroes. (EX: Mario, Link, Kirby, Sonic)

Bowser and Co. tell the commonly referred to Heroes their story, with some peace involved with them, Bowser and Co. has said that upon sealing this soul back into Gates of the Voids they needed the Broken Shards of the Voids that this evil spirit has left behind to his trusted minions in each of the seperated video game worlds.

With that all done and said, The Heroes and Evil Forces became allies and formed an alliance to gain the Broken Shards of the Voids and help seal back the Spirit of Death.

Will you be able to finish the story? Thats right am talking to YOU! :thumbs_up:

Gameplay
Ahhhh ... I finally get to introduce Gameplay :bored:!

Well, the gameplay is pretty much how you would normally play in Warcraft III rpgs, however there are some new kicks to it. These kicks are things such as having unique and amazing custom abilities to use against classic video game enemies.

Instead of Worlds, I will call them "Realms" and there are mostly about 15 realms and there are also secret realms that you can unlock if you can find secret hidden areas of certain realms.

Some Realms change gameplay differently, either battle style or how the realm will be played is changed dramatically, so be aware of some these changes when you think of a realm.

Also, did I mention that if you destroy a certain enemy you can do your Final Attack? (Reference from Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Final Smash) No. I don't think so. Final Attacks are deadly moves that kill your enemies. They are uniquely amazing and looks great and works for only one person.

Final Attacks deal ULTIMATE DAMAGE! And some can kill you or allies by accident so use with extra care. It is only the beginning ... so is there anything I missed? Or I should include to this?

Now that were kinda done with Gameplay may I go on to Characters? Ok. I will.

Characters
One of the great and unique things that are introduced in this map. Here are 29 characters that are in the game... including a secret character :grin:.
Mario
Mario.jpg

Luigi
Luigi.jpg

Sonic (Need Sonic Model)
Shadow
Shadow.jpg

Cloud
Cloud.jpg

Sephiroth (Am gonna change his model later)
Sephiroth.jpg

Vivi
Vivi.jpg

Link (Might change his model)
Link.jpg

Kirby
Kirby.jpg

Pikachu
Pikachu.jpg

Solid Snake (Might change his model)
SolidSnake.jpg

Mr. Game and Watch (Need a Black Stickman model)
Toon Link (TBD for his model)
Wario
Wario.jpg

Fox (Need a Fox model or something silmiar)
Falco (TBD for his model)
Ice Climber
IceClimber.jpg

Samus
Samus.jpg

Bowser
Bowser.jpg

Marth (TBD for his model)
Megaman
Megaman.jpg

Captain Olimar (TBD for his model)
Ganondorf (TBD for his model)
Captain Falcon (Need C.F. model or something silmiar)
Donkey Kong (TBD for his model)
Ness (TBD for his model)
King Dedede (TBD for his model)
Meta Knight (TBD for his model)
Ike (TBD for his model)

??? Characters (Yet to be revealed)
Pit (TBD for his model)

Btw TBD = To Be Determined for those who didn't know ... anyways this means that am thinking of what model to choose for the character. And the ??? characters are characters I will reveal as time passes. So enjoy what I give you :grin:.

Model Credits
Mario - Dan Van Ohllus
Luigi - Dan Van Ohllus
Shadow - Ice
Cloud - (Dunno but thanks for the model)
Sephiroth - (Dunno but thanks for the model)
Vivi - (Dunno but thanks for the model)
Link - N0001
Kirby - Dan Van Ohllus
Pikachu - aries_tae
Solid Snake - (Dunno but thanks for the model)
Bowser - Dan Van Ohllus
Megaman - Afronight76
Wario - Dan Van Ohllus
Samus - Fallen Hav, Metabee
Ice Climber - Lord_T

Comments/Suggestions/Positive Criticism/Questions/Etc. are necessary.

Please if anyone can make me the TBD or Needed models that would be very, very nice!! And it will only make the map come faster too. Right now I believe the map is only 2 mb so cmon please help me! :cute:

Thank you very much :thumbs_up:! More stuff coming soon!! :grin:

Also in addition I would like to present this preview of the game. Well its not really a preview to the gameplay but much likely a cinematic presenting the storyline kind of.

Level 8
:grin:I can't believe SSBW got mentioned!:grin:

Anyway, looks cool!:thumbs_up: Are you intending to use Mario's moveset from Brawl(Cape, F.L.U.D.D., Fireball, etc.) or do you intend to create a new moveset? This includes other characters appearing in Brawl as well.

Level 7
Anyway, looks cool!:thumbs_up: Are you intending to use Mario's moveset from Brawl(Cape, F.L.U.D.D., Fireball, etc.) or do you intend to create a new moveset? This includes other characters appearing in Brawl as well.

Yea, I do intend to use some of Mario's moveset from Brawl like for example, Fireball. And I will intend to create a new moveset for some parts of him and other characters as well making them unique and awesome. :thumbs_up:

:grin:I can't believe SSBW got mentioned!:grin:
Lol, yes it did :smile:. SSBW is looking good btw you should continue on it and fast too. ^^

Level 3
I'm making my own Super Smash Bros Brawl map and I was wondering if when you do get ness if you could tell me the person's name so i can give them credit in my map if they let me use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.