• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

vBulletin Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well i was thinking that the hive can have some plug in for the hive to get user more active and cool feature.Most of this plugins can work on the current vbulltin the hive has. Most of this Plugins are supported.
Here some i have found that can be useful for the hive.

passiveVid - (YouTube, Myspace, Google...) Not BBCODE :D
Description: This is unlike my past video mod which used bbcode, this one is more simple and works much better for the user too. What it does it parses the url when the post is viewed, so it will work with past links and new links.
So basically the user enters a video link in a post and its automaticly displayed as the actual embedded video.

VB image Hosting
VB Image Hosting is a similar feature to imageshak and photopoket and online free image hosting, but this is for your members. it will allow them to upload and host their images on your servers, you can still manage the permissions and set the number of files for each group.

Virus scanner for attachments
This plugin let you have virus scanner for your forum's attachment managing.
Prevent bumping old Threads
Description
This Hack helps to prevent Users from (accidently) bumping old Threads by forcing them to tick a checkbox
when replying to a Thread older than x days.

There a lot of plugin for Vbulletin but there not supported.

What do you think of this plugins.

Level 24

The current youtubes tags should be fine, no real need to get a mod for it in my opinion.

Don't think we would really need it, an attachment system should be enough.

Would be useful, but not really that necessary here, as we don't really get many attachments here that are viruses. Might be something that is useful though, but it depends on how good it is I suppose,

Might be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.