• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Various updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

There have been a bunch of things going on recently but individually they aren't really worthy for news posts of their own. So yeah.

First off, the arena:

And some other news from around the site:
  • Chat colors have been removed for all non-donors! If you want these colors back (and more!) then download PurplePoot's chat client. You can use my userlist as a starting point, if you want.
  • DonDustin is now a moderator for the models section!
  • A bit late, but Pyramidhe@d and enjoy are also moderators for the icons section, replacing oh_snap and Zombie.
  • D3W is up to 1.19
  • "Respected User" award icons' meaning has been changed so it no longer includes former moderators who were just on the staff for a while. A new award, "Former Staff Member" is now used for the same purpose.
  • kharma's Hive Quote Database is now back online and running. The backlog of quotes has been moderated so go check it out and don't forget to vote on them!

Also, social group enthusiasts -- we've got something good for you coming up soon!

While I'm here, please don't forget that Off-Topic is not Something Else! We've been noticing an increase in silly threads recently -- please use common sense when making new threads and posting in general.

Have a nice and freezing november! :D

Last edited:
Level 5
I wonder if anyone's realized (or cares) that PurplePoot's chat client completely circumvents the rewards designed specifically for donating to the website.

Level 15
While I'm here, please don't forget that Off-Topic is not Something Else! We've been noticing an increase in silly threads recently -- please use common sense when making new threads and posting in general.

Wow, it took you this long to post this? Didn't we talk about this at that staff meeting we had like 2 or 3 months ago? Way to stay on top of things guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.