• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(V)odders Team - Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all.

This is the creator of Medieval: Total War Mod ((Nydedrigan))

I know there is another version out there but I do believe my versin was the first. :D

Anyways, I am finaly getting back to work on v1.41D working forward to v1.42D. (If your all wondering the "D" means Demo. I don't know when I will get a full version out because full is about 7 or more tech levels added to the game and I am just not ready to move that far into the tech level just yet.

Those of you that are fans of Medieval: Total War of the (V)odders Team created, and you would like to see some of YOUR ideas in the next version then post here and I'll keep checking back here to see what you have in mind.

Somethings to keep in mind, this mod is based off Medieval warfare and little "Gunpowder Age".

I don't have many units in the gunpowder age so I could use more ideas on getting other kind of units.

I like to keep things simple and NOT so complex. Keeps things fun this way and easy to learn how to play.

Level 3
Oh! by the way, if you see your Model on my Mod/map. I take no credit for it, I am just useing it to honor your creation of the model and to be used in my mod for v1.42B (Beta) version.

Status
Not open for further replies.