1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

User Made Videos:

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of Kaliron' started by Vexen.X, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Vexen.X

Vexen.X
  2. RaiN.

RaiN.
    Another Narith comin in bout half an hour(Compressing raw video right now, just finished editing)

EDIT: UPDATED 1st POST.

PS. THE DUDE THAT MADE "What is TKOK" WINS THE INTERNET!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  3. tulee

tulee
    PLEASE upload it to another video website as well, Youtube is blocked in China. Don't forget your Chinese fans Vexin, we outnumber everyone else!

4. Vexen.X

Vexen.X
    I am not the one uploading these.

These video's are fan made, I'm just linking them =/

5. Craka_J

Craka_J
    Awesome! Thanks for linking these. :grin:

6. slake

slake
    Lol, love them all, but the best is the Sand golem fight on VX mode, it's epic.

P.S. I just watched the "What is TKoK", it's well made and has humor, but I have one problem, I haven't bought a waiter, from where do you get him, is he a quest reward ???

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  7. Dr. House

Dr. House
    What is Tkok that one is awsome XD but still it doesn't seem my cat likes it

8. RaiN.

RaiN.
    Updated first post with a new video of Karrix

9. Vexen.X

Vexen.X
    Need more videos of the newer content!

10. RaiN.

RaiN.
    Updated with 3 more videos of Avnos, Karnos and Karavnos.

11. Vexen.X

Vexen.X
    Looking forward to seeing some other people's parties take on Karavnos, Muarki, Vjaier, and Crueltis