• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User Interface Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well, at first sorry for so many threads asking some questions but I really need them... so, can anyone tell me how to make user interface? I made skin but it's a picture so how to replace them with the SKIN? where's the folder or how to make just UI? I made some pictures with photoshop, I printscreened actual UI and edited it with photoshop, so how to make it skin? please help if you can, I need to finish it by tommorow :(

Level 4
k when you import it into the map, you can change the name of the file to replace the skin of the normal user interface, or you can go to
Advanced > Game Interface. Once you get there, click the box that allows you to edit values and find the image you want to switch with your skin.
Also, game interfaces, need more than 1 skin, otherwise, you have a piece of your interface, mixed with the regular interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.