• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

URGENT! Import a few vJASS systems to a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello there!

As my JASS NewGen Pack WE is broke at the moment, the ability to code is not possible. The reason behind this is that my objectmerger is broke for somewhat unknown reason.

Anyway the only thing I require of you is to open the JNGP, use the basic map that comes up (no changes needed) and import these systems to the map listed below WITH OBJECTS CREATED VIA THE TEXTMACROS!

AIDS Link
-Has one undefend detection ability.

DummyCaster Link
-Has a custom unit.

Damage Link
-Has a hp-add ability

Status Link
-TONS OF ABILITIES

Remember that there are 2 systems that aren't required by me but are required to be imported due to that they are used by some of the systems.

These are Event and T32, links can be found in Status link and Damage link.

If you're unfamiliar with how to import these stuff but you still have a working JNGP then read the instructions!

REMEMBER that the Status library are two parts, one in the first post and one in the second.

Latest JASSHelper is required? No idea.

I can offer ... rep?

Thanks in advance.

~baassee

Level 16
As you have requested: an empty Ashenvale 32x32 map with Event,T32,Damage,AIDS,Status,DummyCaster and their object data.

Credit is not needed for such an easy work, however appreciated :)

EDIT: my bad, forgot to turn off the object generation parts. Fix'd.

Attachments

• basee.w3x
    88.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.