• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unreal Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
UNREAL FOOTBALL

Unreal Football is a sport in wc3! Well, sports, and sports .. and that there is such?
I'll tell you about the main idea of this map. The idea is that you play for a football player who improves its characteristics: range strike, running speed and energy recovery. For each code it will be credited experience point that he can spend in their favor.
As with all of these football teams have good players and not very good. Therefore, it is possible to save your player using the Save / load system.
Before each game you can either create a new player or download the old one. This gives the game duration and a real football aggression. Each team will try to win, but it turn out not at all.

While it is all the information. Will soon be laid out more detailed information. I beg to evaluate my idea. Thank you for your attention!

Nowday version
Alpha

Sorry for my English.. everything has been translated on google translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
Seems to be a good enough concept. You silly europeans/mexicans and your love of soccer :D

Could you show any screenshots currently so we get a better understanding of what this map is all about?

Maybe he's spanish, barzilian or an african?
You should provide screenshots. If this is out, Ill definitely play it since I like soccer :).

Level 19
Well they are just these images:

30caqdh.jpg

dlnnus.jpg

I have some ideas:
1. Make there be selectable teams. Like dwarves, orcs, humans, elves, blood elves, night elves, etc.
2. Kick anywhere.
3. When you are kicking theres a kick meter. If its low, low powered kick, high, high powered kick.
4. Switchable players. Switch them by pressing arrow keys. They are switchable by places in the field.
5. Cups or tournaments. This allows you to compete in various tournaments like UEFA and FIFA.
6. Buyable players. You can buy players and hire them for your team.
7. Customizable teams. You can edit, create teams.
8. Awesome moves! Like Bicycle Kick, backflip kicks, frontflip kicks, etc.
9. Various feilds. Like grass, artificial grass, cement, clay, etc. Some teams are good in some feilds while some are not. Like humas = cement, night elves = grass, orcs = clay.
10. Money for buying players and goals. Goals are in the food. Right one is the home teams goals then left one is the away teams gold.

Level 6
Blindman Thank for interesting ideas.

When you are kicking theres a kick meter. If its low, low powered kick, high, high powered kick.
its already create.
Switchable players. Switch them by pressing arrow keys. They are switchable by places in the field.
No, every player own just their player.

Other game rules and system already create. But thank u for support)

Level 19
WHOAH! I guess all of my ideas were already thought of. By switchable players I mean example, you are the defender and if you press right you control the goal keeper.
I have some, wish you haven't placed it:
1. Card system. This allows the players to obtain yellow and red cards. If you have a red card near the goalkeeper, its a penalty kick.
2. Realistic moves. This allows players to slide, jump with the ball, do tricks and etc. This gives the players points which are placed in the lumber zone. The more points you get before a goal, the more gold you get IF you win.
3. Audience support. When you are away, the audience will boo at you. This gives you lower points. if home, the audience will cheer at you.
4. PvP. Player vs Player games.

Level 6
DeathChef, I can make a camera from 3 persons and setting her arrows. But I would be quite difficult to make a run on the arrows because I've never tried to do that. But I think it is not particularly difficult. If you want, you can make this system and put it here. Or throw me on Skype or email. I'll be glad to help.

Sry took so long had no internet access :/. any way heres the triggers:p

• Start Camra
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PlayerGroup = (All players matching (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Point = ((Picked player) start location)
          • Unit - Create 1 UNIT for (Picked player) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
          • Set UNIT[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))] = (Last created unit)
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Picked player) to (Last created unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
          • Selection - Select (Last created unit) for (Picked player)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_PlayerGroup)
  • Set Camra
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
  • Set PlayerGroup = (All players matching (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))
    • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayerGroup and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Distance to target to 1000.00 over 0.40 seconds
        • Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Angle of attack to 345.00 over 0.40 seconds
        • Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Height Offset to 100.00 over 0.40 seconds
        • Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Rotation to (Facing of UNIT[(Player number of (Picked player))]) over 0.40 seconds
  • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_PlayerGroup)

Status
Not open for further replies.