• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Classification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello!

Ive got another question: What happens to an unit which has is tagged in "classification" as "Suicidal"?

I mean, when unit is Mechanical, it cant be healed and is immune to some spells. Ancient units are also immune to some spells (paladins Holy light for example), and so on. And since i need to know this for one of my spells, and i want to avoid making complicated triggers... help would be appreciated :D

Thanks for help.

Level 19
Hello!

Ive got another question: What happens to an unit which has is tagged in "classification" as "Suicidal"?

I mean, when unit is Mechanical, it cant be healed and is immune to some spells. Ancient units are also immune to some spells (paladins Holy light for example), and so on. And since i need to know this for one of my spells, and i want to avoid making complicated triggers... help would be appreciated :D

Thanks for help.

Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure all classifications are the exact same. Marking a unit with a classification will only enable such things as a spell's "Targets Allowed". Spells that heal Mechanical units only have the Mechanical targets allowed flag and some spells dont have the Ancients flag ticked..

Level 11
Suicidal units cannot be loaded into zeppelins, as a balancing factor in multiplayer games (Goblin sapper drops).

Status
Not open for further replies.