• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-Named ORPG Recrutment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Original Thread:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/un-named-orpg-129670/

Screenshots:
Untitled-101.jpg

Untitled-103.jpg

Untitled-108.jpg

Untitled-107.jpg

Untitled-110.jpg

Untitled-111.jpg

Untitled-112.jpg

Untitled-113.jpg

Untitled-117.jpg

Untitled-118.jpg

Untitled-119.jpg

What I Need: I need a modeler who can re-create Nasrudian's tree model(http://www.wc3c.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5122&d=1146148794) for me. The modeler also should be able to create troll hero's and a RPG troll, Tauren Hero's and a RPG Tauren. Later on, the modeler will be asked to create Dungeon Bosses, creeps, etc.

Please look at original thread before judging the map. The title doesn't always say everything.

Last edited:
Level 6
You need a model or an idea of what the bosses should be like(kinda like what bosses should be in the game)?

Level 8
I need a model. The boss isn't thought out but the characters are and those tree's are really needed. They will make the troll forest they way it should be. Bosses are still being planned. Characters for tauren are wanted to be kinda like the one in WOW except not too be so detailed and to fit in more with the terrain. The trolls might not be needed to model because I have't searched the custom troll models on the hive yet.

Level 6
I need a model. The boss isn't thought out but the characters are and those tree's are really needed. They will make the troll forest they way it should be. Bosses are still being planned. Characters for tauren are wanted to be kinda like the one in WOW except not too be so detailed and to fit in more with the terrain. The trolls might not be needed to model because I have't searched the custom troll models on the hive yet.

there's some good trolls on hive. if you're not content go to wc3.net

Level 8
Yea, I need to search up those models. Unfortunatly, its like 11:20pm were I live so I'm gonna have to sleep soon.

Level 8
Tauren models on the hive and wc3c are ugly. I've already seen them and they really don't look great.

Level 6
you could ask for the taurens in warcraft to get their weapon removed and change their movements to another unit's movement. then ask for skins or attachments. i think that would be easier.

Level 8
Problem with the tauren's are their faces look really wierd and the faces only look good with that huge hunch back blizzard gave them. I might try to edit the tauren model myself. Once I install GMax I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.